Administration Pack (Q)
Purchase your pack and download it here once you have paid.
The Administration Pack is a comprehensive pack providing essential information for all training providers delivering qualifications, that can be personalised and adapted to suit your own needs.
Don't forget to download it before exiting the site once you have paid.
The pack includes examples of:
- Mission Statement
- Aims & Objectives
- Equal Opportunities Policy & Procedure
- Appeals Policy & Procedure
- Appeals Request Form
- Learning Support and Reasonable Adjustments Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy & Procedure
- Trainer Procedures for Recording & Retaining Evidence
- Data Protection Policy & Procedure
- Learner Contact & Support Procedure
- Training Cancellation Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Prevent Duty & Safeguarding Policy
- Media Policy & Procedure
- Social Media Policy & Procedure
Disclaimer: By purchasing this pack you (either as or on behalf of the training provider) understand and agree that the documentation it contains is for guidance and support only and is not legally approved. The documentation requires that you (either as or on behalf of the training provider) amend it to meet the training provider’s needs and reflect the training provider’s branding. Once amended, the documentation will be your (the training provider’s) intellectual property and the contents your (the training provider’s) responsibility.