IQA Training Webinar
The Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) Training Webinar is a knowledge-based webinar. We recommend you join this webinar if you will be quality assuring the delivery of continuing professional development (CPD) and do not have a formal IQA qualification.
Please note that IQAs must also be trained as an Assessor at a minimum, and for good practice also as a Tutor.
The webinar is also excellent as a refresher for those coming back into quality assuring or those wishing to gain an insight into quality assurance, perhaps as a step to taking the qualification.
The webinar is two and a half hours long and is delivered by an experienced tutor who is a qualified internal quality assurer.
What will the webinar cover?
- Introduction to the purpose, principles and practice of the role of the IQA
- Roles and responsibilities of the IQA
- IQA of the learner journey
- Key principles of IQA
- How to make decisions on IQA sampling and planning
- The IQA process
- Working effectively
- Sampling methodology
- Review of the IQA process
- Writing observation reports
- Giving learners feedback and action planning
- Standardisation activities, reflection and evaluation of CPD
Book your place now and we will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time to take part in this webinar.
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by participants:
- More than 14 days before the activity takes place: full refund less a £10 administration fee.
- 14-7 days before the activity takes place: 50% refund less a £10 administration fee
- Within 7 days of the activity taking place: no refund/
- The following conditions apply to cancellation of booked PD:Approval activities by PD:Approval:
- More than 7 days before the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date for the activity. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.
- Within 7 days of the PD:Approval activity: PD:Approval will offer a new date if available. If the new date is not acceptable, the full fee will be reimbursed.